Seeking a Star Junior Designer
Are you a rising star junior designer ready to shine? Nature’s Logic, the fastest-growing pet food brand at local pet stores across the continent is looking to add an independent contractor to its design team. We are a company on a mission to apply the logic of nature to everything we touch, making clean 100% natural pet food (with NO synthetic vitamins), and creating 1 kWh of clean energy with every pound we sell.
- Role could range from 25-35 hours/month ($500 retainer) to 50-70 hours/month ($1,000 retainer). Please let us know your availability, and hourly rate requirements.
- Seeking an independent contractor (this isn’t a staff position)
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska (local is a plus) or remote
- Reports to: Caroline Golon, VP Marketing (but will often work under the guidance of one of our senior designers)
- Required skills: Highly proficient with Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, ability to efficiently modify existing designs into new formats
- Desirable additional skills: video editing, video creation, Interaction Design, Motion Graphics, copywriting/editing/proofreading, love for dogs, cats, natural nutrition and the environment!
- Email a note and resume/LinkedIn profile, plus a link to your digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10/15/20 (but sooner is better!).
About Nature’s Logic
Founded in 2006, Nature’s Logic™ is the first and leading line of 100% natural, pet food with NO synthetic vitamins. All of the nutrition comes from food. Our mission is to apply the logic of nature to everything we touch, which means creating all-natural nutrition from whole foods and being a voice for sustainability. Named a top-20 positive impact brand by the Pet Sustainability Coalition. Learn more about Nature’s Logic dog food and cat food (raw frozen, kibble and cans), treats and supplements at NaturesLogic.com.